Child Abuse Prevention Coordinating Council
Targeted Strategies to Reach Our
Vision and Mission:
- Coordinating public/private child abuse prevention efforts in Shasta County.
- Enhancing the range of opportunities offered to strengthen communities and families.
- Providing public information, education, and professional development regarding child abuse and neglect and their prevention.
- Advocating for the improvement and expansion of quality services related to the prevention and treatment of child abuse and neglect.
- Collaborating with other Child Abuse Prevention Councils at local, regional, state, and national levels to achieve mutually determined objectives.