Child Abuse Prevention Coordinating Council
Targeted Strategies to Reach Our
Vision and Mission:
- Coordinating public/private child abuse prevention efforts in Shasta County.
- Enhancing the range of opportunities offered to strengthen communities and families.
- Providing public information, education, and professional development regarding child abuse and neglect and their prevention.
- Advocating for the improvement and expansion of quality services related to the prevention and treatment of child abuse and neglect.
- Collaborating with other Child Abuse Prevention Councils at local, regional, state, and national levels to achieve mutually determined objectives.
Thank you to the generous and passionate community of Shasta County for making Child Abuse Prevention Month 2014 the best yet!